You may be looking for a few good reasons to convince you to fill out a CVS job application. It may be that you haven’t had success in your previous job and you’re looking to make a career switch or it maybe that you have no job at all and you’re hoping to join a good company with good pay and benefits. If you have conducted any research whatsoever on this retail pharmacy giant I’m sure by now you know how much potential a CVS online application can mean for secure future.
I have received quite a few e-mails regarding, “Why not choose Walgreens over CVS,” and the answer for me is quite simple; CVS has a tremendous customer oriented culture second to none that benefits not only the customers but you as an employee as well. A job at Walgreens is not bad at all and I certainly will not discourage you from applying there but it is certainly not a CVS!
Here then, are the top five reasons I think you should consider a CVS job application:
- It’s a proven industry leader as far as a retail pharmacy chains go. It is without a doubt the number one choice for many would-be employees and as I stated before, you will have a work environment that is extremely positive. They take care of their customers and they take care of their employees. It’s the kind of retail job where customers will look at you as someone who is important, not just another entry-level employee who has a job just have a job. If you’re working in the pharmacy as a pharmacy tech or even a pharmacist you will be in the front line and the answer to many of the customers’ medication needs. They will be depending on you to help them get healthy.
- Work environment. You will be hard-pressed to find any other retail store with such a pleasant working atmosphere as far as work goes. I can’t think of anything worse than submitting your CVS job application, getting hired, then showing up to work day in and out and being miserable in a negative working environment. CVS provides a certain culture within their employees and this rubs off on the customers, and you’ll see that reflection on every single successful employee at the store. You’ll also find that employees who don’t get with the program usually don’t last long at CVS. A job here is one where you’ll show up and be proud to be working in it.
- Chances for a promotion. As with many major retail companies, a successful CVS job application means you have access to extensive training programs which will help you jump from the entry level all the way up as far as you want to go even at the corporate level. This is one of those companies where you will end up as far as you want to go as there’s always plenty of room for advancement. If you’re presently a college student you may want to take a look at their internship programs to give you head start in your career.
- You have a chance to earn a steady paycheck with excellent benefits while knowing you can advance within the company for a higher salary. These days there are many people who get nervous not knowing where the next meal is coming from. I hear stories of people who were doing just fine lost their job and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at least two times a week just to get by! Times are tough right now and a job at CVS offers you periodic increases in pay according to the time you’ve been with a company and for excellent performance.
- You will have a secure future. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but CVS is not going anywhere. They are going to be around for a long time. More than likely they’ll be around even after we’ve all lived a full life and it’s an excellent company with an excellent track record. It’s highly unlikely that you’ll be displeased with the work environment and the people surrounding you.
If you are interested in a job here, go for full force and don’t lose focus. If you play your cards right and maybe if you’re in a right place at the right time, with a CVS job application you may be hired quicker than you ever thought possible.